Skip to main content

Proud MBA Wife :)

Finally! 

After one year full of weekend and late night meetings, papers, HBS cases, articles, and exams ... I finally got my Master's degree!



Actually, I was a little bit sad because my parents could not be there on that special day. However, I was surrounded by amazing friends on my graduation day. Together with my husband, they organized an awesome after-graduation party for me. I had a blast that day.

I feel so lucky. I have this one friend who came early in the morning to my place and helped me with my make-up. Then I have my bible study sisters attended the graduation ceremony in lieu of my family. They also helped my husband planning and organizing a cool pool party for me. I have another kind friend who ordered food for the party just because she can get discount on that particular restaurant that we want. On top of all that, they gave me thoughtful gifts! I really can't thank them enough.


lots of pretty flowers

wishes from friends

thoughtful gifts

After the morning make-up session

roses from my lovely husband :)
Ah, thinking about it ... I am truly beyond blessed!

PS: I also want to thank my dear husband. Thank you for accompanying me during those late-night meetings. Thank you for the late night tea. Thank you for helping me realizing this childhood dream. Thank you for your love, support, understanding, and encouragement all this time. I really can't thank you enough! I love you dear! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TB Test Result

When I woke up in the morning last Thursday, the first thing I did was checked my hand. To my utmost horror ... It had became that big! Gosh ... the final result from the nurse was positive with 14 mm bump. So whether I want it or not, I need to go and get a chest X-ray =( PS : Btw, have I told you that this bump will stay for months? =( Oh, and it is starting to itch too ... =( UPDATES: The bump disappeared after a month or so. There is no scar whatsoever on my hand. I heard that a lot of people who were born in Asia usually get a positive result. It is because they had TB Vaccination while they were little. Anyway, I did get my chest X-ray. There is nothing to worry, everything is good =)

TB Test update

This is what it looks like after 36 hours : I really hope it could stay like this until tomorrow because I think this means I'm negative. *crossing my finger*

TB Test

One of the things that I hate the most in life is shot / injection. I think, I have a phobia for needle =P This phobia started a long time ago, back in my early childhood. I got typhoid or abdominal fever when I was three or four... and back then, their healing method was still traditional. They had to monitor the virus inside of me daily. So they took my blood every other day. This lasted for almost a month. Can you imagine the horror of this? Especially for a three or four-year old girl? Ever since that incident, needle has become my big enemy. Before I went to U.S. last year, I was forced to get an MMR shot. Oh, it was so scary. I remember I couldn't feel my knees soon after they gave me the shot. My knees became limp in such a short time! Anyway, after that injection the doctor gave me a note, like a proof for the injection. Through my agent, I sent that doctor's note to Texas A&M University, Corpus Christi. When I transferred to De Anza College, TAMUCC didn't for