Skip to main content

And life goes on ...

Finally was able to find and log into this blog again :)

Life has been very busy. Grace is now a blooming 4 years old. She's witty, bright, and a joy to be around. Despite her small stature, she's like an energizer bunny. I can't be more grateful to God for this daughter that He bestowed into our care. Talking about that ... I'm in the beginning of second maternity leave! We are currently expecting (at 36 weeks along) another daughter due in August :)

Right now I'm trying to enjoy a couple peaceful weeks (hopefully) before the baby arrives. I planned to finish "nesting", prep for postpartum, and just spend more quality time with Grace. That being said, looking forward to document another big life milestone in this blog. I haven't been writing for such a long time but do miss blogging from time to time. Hopeful that I can kick start / revive this blog again - at least for the next couple of weeks before I go to hiatus postpartum :)

Grace at 3.5 yo last Fall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TB Test Result

When I woke up in the morning last Thursday, the first thing I did was checked my hand. To my utmost horror ... It had became that big! Gosh ... the final result from the nurse was positive with 14 mm bump. So whether I want it or not, I need to go and get a chest X-ray =( PS : Btw, have I told you that this bump will stay for months? =( Oh, and it is starting to itch too ... =( UPDATES: The bump disappeared after a month or so. There is no scar whatsoever on my hand. I heard that a lot of people who were born in Asia usually get a positive result. It is because they had TB Vaccination while they were little. Anyway, I did get my chest X-ray. There is nothing to worry, everything is good =)

TB Test update

This is what it looks like after 36 hours : I really hope it could stay like this until tomorrow because I think this means I'm negative. *crossing my finger*

Orlando / Florida Visit General Tips

Hi everyone!  I just got back from my Orlando, Florida trip. It was super fun! I am trying to write in detail about the park that we visited and the rides that we took .. however, as usual it will take some time before the posts are ready. Yes, I will divide the Florida trip stories into several posts.  Meanwhile, here are some general tips for visiting theme parks in Orlando, Florida. Let me start with where to stay. I don't remember if I have mentioned about this before in my previous posts ... So, basically I bought the theme parks vacation deal from Costco Travel. I did try to purchase the trip separately (hotel, car, theme parks tickets, and plane tickets) on several different travel websites like Expedia, Hotwire, Kayak, etc. However, I found that the price difference was really small. So we decided to skip all the hassle and just purchased the whole vacation package from Costco.  Costco gave us different total price depending on how long we stay and where we stay. If I